VICTORIA – New Democrats Henry Yao and Aman Singh were among the MLAs who spoke in the BC legislature on Monday saying we must combat racism in all forms. “While it is important to address the observable racism, we also need to acknowledge the existence of …
Welcome to Richmond South Centre!
I am honoured to be the MLA for Richmond South-Centre.
- Non-medical info: 1-888-268-4319
- If you are feeling unwell: call 8-1-1 (no area code)
- Federal info: 1-833-784-4397
- Self-assessment tool for yourself or others: https://bc.thrive.health/
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), comprehensive info on COVID-19: http://www.bccdc.ca/
For a comprehensive COVID-related list of federal and provincial information, check out the following pages on my website: Public Health & Government News and Government Financial Supports.
NDP MLAs say multiculturalism grants will help fight racism in Richmond
RICHMOND – New Democrat MLAs Aman Singh, Henry Yao and Kelly Greene say multiculturalism grant funding will help local organizations fight systemic racism throughout Richmond. This year, priority was given to projects addressing anti-Indigenous, anti-Asian and anti-Black racism. “The rise in reported incidents of …